Friday, July 30, 2010

Stage Fright is Completely Understandable When there is No Audience

Yes, Stage fright, that is what I am feeling....why? Today is the day! No not my wedding day that is a bit non-existent (from my view point) any who, today is the PREMIERE!!!! No, not another Twilight movie, god forbid. It is of AMI's (Appalachian Media Institute's) premiere or screening whichever you prefer to name it. It is tonight! I'm excited because it only like hour and a half away! My weeks of being in AMI, will be shown in the Appalshop theatre. I was in the collectors group, yes it is about collecting...but not what you expect., when and if it gets to be put online . ^-^

Other than that tid bit, a couple of days ago Pike County in Kentucky was horribly flooded..... visit the link below to get a hint of what happened....

So with this issue still being fixed and worked on. I haven't had the ability to do much as a power leader...yet! I'm not giving up hope! I'm doing my best to go to WV to the Alliance for Appalachia. Slowly, but surely getting things going in an actual set direction. This is all I have to report. Stay tuned for a tomorrows update!

No comments:

Post a Comment